Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Green Bedroom

With the kids moving out this has given me the opportunity to re-invent their bedroom. Making it weekend friendly and turn it into a guestroom. I'm thinking of moving away from all the blues associated with boys and going for green, all light and breezy, the colour I associate with new beginnings. For the kids it would be great as when they come and visit it would feel all newy.

I had a couple of ideas and are looking at working at putting all of these into one bedroom. Quite a task as now I have to put that thinking cap on as to themes, what are the likes and dislikes, what I really want in the room and what not, what has to go and what has to stay.

These are the rooms I'm inspired by at the moment.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.