Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wedding Inspirations

I'm sharing a bit of wedding love today. This year I've been married 10 years and this got me a thinking, what would I have done differently, what would I have planned differently. Truthfully not much, as I (we) had great fun, we had a morning wedding which started at eleven in the morning and only ended late, late in the afternoon. With this my finger's got a browsing and herewith a few snapshots I really, really love with a few places along the web my fingers got really, really stuck at for a while. Enjoy.






















Make your very own Custom Made Wedding Websites,
can even create your own free account. Some nifty wedding tools
such as guest lists, budget trackers, reminders, events ....

My little bits of inspiration....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.