Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Danger Point

I love driving along the coast. I love the sea. Sometimes I just don't get to the sea enough, even if I only work about a 5 minute drive away from the sea. Today is one of those wintry days, raining, misty, windy a bit on the cold side. This reminded of a sea which is a bit on the blueish and sometimes on the greyish side. This got me looking at my pictures of Danger Point up the Coast. One of my most favorite places I've been to. Actually going to make this another trip soonish to get a bit recharged, the cobwebs all but swept away and refresh myself a bit. You can actually climb up to the top of the light house and can see as far as Gansbaai and surrounds.

Danger Point is one of those places that I just love walking through, the fynbos, nature, the sea, all come together in this one small little corner of our world. It's so worth a visit. If ever in our corner of the world, is a must on any bucket list.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.