Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kalk Bay

One of my favorite stops after St James Beach is Kalk Bay. I luv the art galleries and ANPA. One of the noticeable things about Kalk Bay is that the railway station is close to everything and sometimes just metres away from the sea. One of the secret places to eat, or which is one of my favorite places in Kalkies at the harbour. The greatest fish and chips I've tasted in a long time. Something else to try with the family is take the train from either Cape Town or Muizenberg along the coast to Simons Town, you have all the small little towns on your one side and the sea on your other at the cost of a metrorail ticket. So worth it. For a visit Kalk Bay a must see for sure.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.