Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Artful Flower Inspiration

Herewith a bit of creative artful flower inspiration for the day.

It's one of those moments when I was asked to paint something for the "boys" room in turquoise. This theme or idea ended up with me painting bright red flowers on a greyish background.  I could say that the canvas did at one time consist of a turquoise background. As the inspiration flowed through the fingers - in the end gone is the turquoise and gone the idea that this would be part of the boys room decor. As "boys" mentioned they do not do flowers. They're boys.

I'm calling this moment an "inspired" moment. This actually means that I have to start all over again with a turquoise background. Hopefully I'll keep to the theme of turquoise and boys excluding flowers.


PS and here I actually thought my flowers looked so pretty and inspired.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.