Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Table Mountain

There is a long weekend coming up for most of us and as it usually goes one wonders what you can do or see or experience. Table Mountain is now one of the Seven Wonders of the World and you need to look no further than that. So how about a quick little visit over the weekend to enjoy the fynbos, smells and views.

I love Table Mountain, driving into work every day you cannot but not admire the mountain. Even stuck in traffic, it's the one constant beacon you can look at to inspire you. Sometimes I just look at how the clouds come over the mountain and how beautiful it is.

Today I'm sharing my love of Table Mountain with you. This is on one of our walks recently.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.