Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Moment to Moment





















Some days life can be so hectic, ever had those days. I had them quite frequently. What I have done is sit back look at my life and simplify. Yes, simplify. It seems such a huge concept, actually it's not. I started with the small little pesky critters and got them removed from my living sphere. From there I moved to the bigger critters, those ones that I knew wasn't going to go away by itself. Through this process by taking charge of one critter at a time, moving forward, claiming back my space and by this claiming back my moments. I feel totally refreshed, rejuvenated and re-charged for what to come.

We all think we have to do the big things first, not the case, take just five minutes of your day, tackle one drawer at a time, if you want to start in your bedroom, get it sorted, it's done and move on. If you do this every day for a week, by the end of the week you would have your bedroom sorted. Don't have any mercy, bin those items you will never use, give to charity, give to friends, you never know who would just love that leather bag you've been clinging on to dear life but never wear. It's space, clutter you don't need. Think of your friends face, her happiness when you give away. That's what I did. Blissfulness.

I did the same for the kitchen. Worked through every drawer, every corner, who needs four dining sets, gave away what I did not need. Worked through all the drawers.

I did for the rest of the house, if your home is all cleared of clutter, this leaves you with time to do the things you really want to do and not worry about how and where everything is.

This gives you much needed head space to look at other areas of your life. Are you doing what you need to do, how can you connect with other, how do you want to connect with others, where are you financially and where do you want to be. Work on a bit of a plan. These are the other little critters that could keep you up at night. If you have a plan and set goals for yourself and it's on paper. It's a commitment you make towards yourself and your future.

This worked for me. I'm sure it will work for you.

Just think about it, one step at a time, it's all in the action, being moveable. If you're going to sit tight, nothing is going to happen.

I just want to inspire you to just go for it and do it. Do some winter cleaning before the big rains start. Get rid of all that clutter in your home and lives and make space for all new things.

Go for it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.