Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Feet on Vacation

I've had such a wonderful holiday and came back refreshed - when looking through my album I noticed that my feet did quite some walking, enjoyed a bit of fun and actually had a great time.

This made me think of this quote - The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again, after you fall - Vince Lombardi

My feet went to Milnerton Beach

 
Took a turn at Yzerfontein

 Had a blast in Melkbosstrand

Enjoyed the sand in Eden on the Bay 

Took a walk in Kreeftebaai

Had coffee in the V&A

Walked up a hill in Montagu

All in all a great inspiration to keep on going this year - we never know what might be ahead - a year choc filled with possibilities.

This brings me to this quote -

If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.