Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Karoo

This is what happens when you lock yourself out of heart and home. You have a few friends for company with compliments of the Karoo Coffee Shop and then you contemplate and put your thinking cap on, for all those new years resolutions you did not make. Then again that's what I told myself a couple of minutes ago and I'm already on point 8. Working on a bucket list of all the things that I still want to do and see this year.
My list so far. .
Cape Town underground tunnels
A Roxette concert bringing me back into the groove
Walking up a hill or two
Date nights with my friends
Sketching
Taking more photographs
Painting
It's easy when the juices get flowing.  Will probably come up with a few more soonish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.