Friday, February 10, 2012

Heart to Heart

Watch "Heart to Heart" on YouTube

This morning was such a luvable morning, one of my friends brought some red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese. Needless to say I want the recipe and it was my first time ever having one. Can you imagine. I can't think that I've gone through life so far, minus these. A total adventure.

Low and behold in my little stream a little video came up on how to fold a origami heart. So gailo and I just had to make one. Through a couple of pauses, lotsa laughter our little heart was made with lotsa luv. Brings to mind luv and laughter does make the world go round. So this is a little prep from me to you so if I can have my very first velvet cupcake and make my very first heart. So can you, the possibilities are endless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.