Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pink Inspiration

This week is all about being in the pink, and today is another day all about pink. Being such a soft color today I'm sharing a few quotes just to give you a small dose of inspiration.


 To see the Summer Sky
Is Poetry, though never in a Book it lie - True Poems flee
- Emily Dickinson
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
Winston Churchill

 Love, hope, peace, I bestow on thee
 I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
 We loved with a love that was more than love.
Edgar Allan Poe
 Who being loved is poor
Oscar Wilde
 Two lovers in the rain, have no need of an umbrella
 Love is the smoke, made of the fume of sighs
 I but know that I love thee, whatever thou art
Thomas Moore
 Soul meet soul on lovers lips
 My whole heart for my whole life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.