Monday, August 6, 2012

Our First Premiere

We were so excited as a family, this was our first film premiere where the kids got a taste of the other side of film making. They got to see the final product they worked on in one form or another. All three were part of the movies called, Second Day, iBalaclava and the Prodigal. I thought we all looked so stunning in our best. Today I'm sharing a bit of our joy. I'm sharing one of the trailers as well, and in one of the scenes my daughter is sitting on the floor in the trailer. At the end of the month the kids will be acting in another stage production at the Civic Centre with a total of eight shows. I can say it is hard work and a lot of dedication, and this is something they want to do, I'm such a proud theatre mamma.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.