Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Retail Therapy

I did some retail therapy over the weekend. I luv it, don't know so much if my bank balance agrees. Although I think for now I'm looking good, feeling great and had my little fix. Got a few ideas that I want to incorporate at home.

I want to make a music room for the kids, not to sure how I'm going to do it yet, but am working on a plan. We have all these instruments the kids play, we have a organ, piano, two guitars, electric guitar, banjo these are but a couple of the instruments being played. I think the only thing we don't have is a kitchen sink going for us at the moment in the living room.

I'm sharing a few pics of things that got my brain a bit working overtime in the inspiration department. It's always nice to have something to think back on and sometimes I just take a few little snap shots here and there to keep the memories fresh and if needed can always go back and give the bank balance a bit of a shake.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.