Monday, February 4, 2013

Create 2013

This year I'm expanding my horizon and making it an CREATIVE year. With all the bells and whistles. The ART cupboard is stocked, the SEWING machine dusted now it's just making the time and DOING it. This year again I'm getting my friends involved, gives us all a chance to catch up, laugh and just be a bit silly.  My vision and mission for 2013 is CREATE, that's it just CREATE. Nothing else but CREATE.
My 2013 CREATIVE notebook is covered, inscribed, doodled and notes jotted down with all the ideas I have for this year. I found that just having this little book in my bag is a plus as where-ever I go and see a great idea or something that interests me, it's jotted, doodled and noted.


My checklists are written down, dates set and now I just have to do some tweeking here and there. I have to say I can't wait to see all my friends again and just be CREATIVE.

In the coming week I will be sharing a few ideas in having a CREATIVE evening with friends that doesn't have to break the bank. Most of the time we actually have all the little bits and pieces in and around our home but just don't know what to with it. So have no fear, I will be sharing on how to use all those little bits and pieces in making creative items for your home, self, friends and family.

It's going to be great fun, I promise.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.