Sunday, February 24, 2013

Macaroon Collection

Went a bit window shopping on my browser this morning.
Sharing my wish list from Macaroon Collection.
Total droolworthy, especially the PIPDUCK boots - preferably in red. I can definately see myself traipsing around Cape Town's rainy season with a pair like these.

























It's all in the cooking, what better way to go and to some chopping on a shape like this.


I can seriously do some major parading around with a clutch like this.
I'll totally to the wavey arm thing, the showing off thing with a clutch like this.
For those who know me, do know I have a thing for scarves. This blue one will make a definite inroad into my wardrobe. I'll probably want to wear it all the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.