Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mitat

There is a lot of French shabby chic, vintage vibey thing in and around the shops these days. The best is, I luv it. In nearly every magazine I've been browsing through I see the name Mitat, and I would think, beautiful, luv this, want this, gotta have this, drool worthy. I luv their vintage look, the way everything is simplistic, yet very chic. They have been to Kamersvol at Lourensford Estate, so in future it might be a good thing to visit again this year.

I just love their paper bags below. Love it. It's such a nice something to give a gift in.

Picture Source Mitat


One of the other items I love is their lampshade. Love this look. Would make any bedroom, bathroom, lounge dream worthy.

Picture Source Mitat

For some more inspiration, just mowzy on over to Mitat and have a look at their products. Beautiful, and I'm not even getting paid to say this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.