Monday, March 18, 2013

Lino Cut

I love making stamps with lino. Working out or getting patterns and see what you can do with it. I chose these six designs as I love cupcakes, hearts is always a winner, more often than not I'm camera ready, coffee with friends is a must, always trying new recipes, and love lemon in apple snap.

It's raining in Cape Town today and my thinking is, it would probably be this way the rest of the day. It's cozy up weather time. The best thing to do is to take out some of all those crafty boxes that's in the making or stuck in a cupboard somewhere. If you don't have anything oldish, just whizz out something new and do something crafty this evening. That's what I'm going to do. I have a few ideas of doing this on a notebook or two.

From me to you, have a great wonderful day. If you're in Cape Town, have a great wonderful rainy day. I luv it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.