Wednesday, May 22, 2013

shabby chic rooms

I love the shabby chic / French connection / white space effect with a bit of a twist. You know when you have those wants and the needs. Here's my little twist on wants and needs. I NEED to have my little home "quick pic below" WANTING to look like the inspiration of a shabby chic catalogue. PS.... it has to be teenage friendly in the mix.

I have all these steps worked out in my head. Just when I think I have it all down and ready to let go and let loose - I get bombarded with other ideas and inspirations.  It's having a brain freeze with a senses overload. Too much I tell you.

There is just so many ideas bumbling around in my headspace at the moment. Working on my to do list / wish list. I know I just have to be patient and go with the flow. Just waiting on that light bulb / click moment where everything just falls into place.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.