Thursday, May 2, 2013

Teddy Bears and Me

I did a Teddy Bear Course recently and what an experience. I have to say I take my hat off to anyone and everyone that makes teddy bears. It's an experience. Who knew that the further the eyes sit, it's a girl and the closer a teddy bears eyes are it's a boy. That 95% of men who stay over in hotels according to a survey have a teddy bear in their suitcase a wife, child or other significant friend gave them to keep them company. Teddy Bears have been around forever that's for sure.

My Mom collects bears and when I started off my little teddy bear I just knew this one's for her. 


























She's on her way to a nice little home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.