Monday, September 9, 2013

Shabby Inspiration

Inspiration comes in many forms and these days I'm all about the shabby, vintage look. I luv the look, it would probably cost me an arm and a leg to change my entire house to reflect the look, yet, I'm thinking, one room at a time and I'll get there. I just luv the color white in all its tones, luv it. (I have to do an insert here and state that I do have a black dog and a black cat), so I'm not to sure how to practical this change over would be, then again, I'm thinking if I don't start now, it would never be.

So I'm game, I'm at the starting point and rearing to go. So watch this space. With me being in the starting blocks I'm sharing a few ideas I've got on my mood board, these little bits of inspiration, might just get you all set out to do some changing yourselves. Note it's Spring soon, officially that is, and it's the time for change, new beginnings, letting out with the old, bringing in the new. It's just that exciting.

For your inspiration I present the Shabby Look....










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.