Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 10 - Venture Forth

 


It's time to say goodbye but not farewell. Today and today only I want you to venture forth and do something you would never consider any other time doing. Venture out of the box. Just try it. It will be fun I promise. I may never do bungee jumping, that's a bit way out of my box, but I did color my hair three different colors and it looked quite good, even if I have to say so myself.


 



Here’s your questions of the day.

Are there more ways you can include more inspiring things into your everyday activities? (Fold your junk mail into paper planes)
What would your first step be if you could make a choice in anything today? What would you do in the next minute? What would you do before the end of the day? What would you do by the end of the week? What would you do by the end of the month? What would you do by the end of the year?

How would you re-invent yourself if you could?

What are you politically inclined? Liberal, traditional, historical?

What would you say is a good day?

What would you say is a bad day?

Can you change a tyre? If not it's an important thing to do - ask me got stuck without knowing how, actioned it and now I can.

Can you bake a cake? If not try, can only go wrong a couple of times. My son told me that Thomas Edison failed over a thousand times for a light bulb. Don't let it phase you.

Can you give yourself a pedicure, manicure, facial. How do you feel when you do give yourself "the" treatment? Why don't you give one everyday. What is the holdup?

Do you like coffee or tea? What types of tea. I'm a tea fundi. Drink all kinds, from blackcurrent to orange. Luv it.

Thank you so much for sharing the journey with me. It's surprising when you start answering all the random questions that in the end you are quite clear of what you do like, don't like and where you want to be. What you can do more of, less of. What's your stress factors and how you can make yourself happy in the moments and look at the bigger picture while living within the smaller picture.

As a big BONUS I'm sending you a final note tomorrow to look at evaluation your answers, what questions you can ask yourself and how to think about things differently.


Lotsa Luv



Again, thank you for joining me on the journey. Send me some feedback if you have found this e-course helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.