Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 11 - Looking Back At Your Answers

Evaluating Your Answers. It's always good to look back at your answers and work through them.


Sometimes the right questions on the answers can solve a problem, look at how to make a change, what you can do differently.



Some of the questions that can be asked after you have written down your answers are :

How does that serve you in terms of who you are and who you want to be?

What's the way forward>

Are you giving your best where you have your best to give?

What do you want to do more of each day?

What do you want to spend less time on each day?

If the situation is never going to change, what's the one quality I need to truly enjoy it?

If not now, when?

If not now, who?

Who else shares this problem?

Who would solve this problem well?

Are you asking the right question?

Is that the right question?

How do you know it's working?

How do you know when you're done?

Does it matter?

Is it worth the effort?

What actions have I taken? What steps have I tried? (a test when you're testing your ability to take action)

What's next?

What do you want to do?

What's the best thing for now?

Is that a good idea?

What's the concern?

When do you want it by?

What would you have done differently?

Where's the growth?

How much time do you have?

What's the impact?

How might that not be true?

In reflection these are just a few questions you can ask yourself when you evaluate your answers. These questions relate to your very own answers and sometimes they would just trigger and open up how you see and do something a bit differently.

For me personally an example would be the 20 second rule. I worked through a lot of questions and some major points came screaming at me in bold capital letters. Yet, the answers and problems I had was so simple. In evaluating my answers I came up with the solutions and through the solution had to implement it in my life.

I'm not saying it's easy, it is do-able.

What would take me 20 seconds to do can impact some one elses life in a major way. For us at home it was the frustration of changing toilet paper, it takes only 20 seconds but nobody wanted to do it. As I told the kids, 20 seconds that's all it takes, relieves stress for every one, which lessens the impact of how we communicate with one another, we have no constraints in changing the paper and it's a good idea. Like I told the kids 20 seconds. The same for cups in the wash basin, 20 second rule, rinse it, pick up clothes, 20 second rule, it's about thinking about others in your life and how change can be implemented to everyone's quality of life.

Going back and working through my answers by asking the quality questions made me chuck out a lot of issues that I just knew was never going to get fixed. Some things are just what it is in the past and there is where it needs to stay. It's the present and the future we need to work on with your values and goals in place. Understanding your vision for yourself. Mine is to live my life with integrity with my faith as foundation and everything else will fall into place.

It's not an easy road to travel this world we live in, by knowing a little bit more about ourselves and asking the right questions and the right time can at decision time make all the difference to our lives. By knowing when to say yes and when to say no and sticking to our values.

If we understand ourselves and the world we live in, it's a great place to be. Take care of yourself, have a safe place to land and know I'm thinking of you on your journey.

Lotsa Luv


Again, thank you for joining me on the journey. Send me some feedback if you have found this e-course helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.