Thursday, October 31, 2013

Good Intentions

The road is paved with good intentions. I've had everything lined up for my ten days of craftiness, got all my ideas sorted out, my thoughts collected everything done in a smile and wave kind of way. What I did not expect is getting to be a bit unwell, sick, not doing so good and ending up in a ward called ICU. Everything is fine now, but got a little bit of a skrik nonetheless. So in token of my promised ten days of all things craftiness we have to do a little bit of a postponement going until next week. I have to get my brain waves in functioning manner and give myself a wee bit of a break on the craftie side. What I will do is keep you guys updated with a few things I find on my way to bettership on all things that keeps me inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.