Friday, September 7, 2012

Grey Inspiration

I luv, luv luv grey, most everything I own in my cupboard is grey. I love using grey as a backdrop to everything else I put on, which means if it's the pinks, the yellows, the blues, it's just everything fits so perfectly int he world of being grey. For me just before the winter finally stops I wanted to give you a bit of all things grey I like.
 I love this plain grey dress and this can be such a backdrop to so many colors.
 The bag this just does it for me, can you imagine all the things one can put in such a bag.
 I just luv the knit and skirt combination the different grey tones.
 The knits, the colors, luv this
 I luv this bracelet and it's definitely something I see I would be able to make. So sometime soon I'm going to get my crafty hat on and so going to make me one.
 Spreading a bit of greyish luv at home. So plain and so simple and so stunning.
 
 This bathroom speaks to the romantic side in me. Luv it.
Luv the different designs and greyish tones of these cushions. With color this would be a great accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.