Monday, September 10, 2012

Silvermine Nature Reserve

Have you sometimes noticed that you go through life with blinkers on. In some instances you are a hop skip and a jump away from nature but yet you are so encased in your little world between four walls that what goes on outside never seem welcome inside. I myself are guilty, to put things in perspective I work approximately 10 min away from the sea - and this is walking distance, yet I never make time to go to the sea or take time to go for a walk on the promenade. This is just so wrong in so many levels. That's why my mid year resolution is, I'm packing in those comfortable shoes to work, taking my one hour lunches to the beach / promenade / waterfront where-ever my feet are going to carry me.  Can't wait to start doing some lunch time explorations. I'll share some of my explorations with you all. A few surprises might be happening. I just know it's going to be great and lotsa fun. If you want to join me, feel free and welcome.

With sharing some Cape Town luv with you all I'm sharing a few pictures of a walk we did along Silvermine Nature Reserve. There is a few walks to choose from, we just did a quick circular route. It was a bit very misty and rainy. On a sunny day this would make a great picnic spot.

1 comment:

  1. PS - Did return on a sunny day - perfect picnic spot - perfect swimming spot - perfect hiking trail - just a perfect day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.