Monday, September 3, 2012

King Saul Production

What a weekend, I don't know if yours was as busy as ours. Finally, all the elements towards the production the kids acted in came to a culmination over a four day period, inclusive of five shows with about seven hundred people watching per show. I don't know if it was my nerves at play or the kids nerves at play. All in all I have to say it was a great, magnificent, sorry you missed it show. Being a theatre mommie is about driving around, running around and waiting around in some form or another. That 's the downside, the plus side is you know your kids are doing what they love, are busy and are kept out of mischief. I love the smiles, the happiness in them, it teaches them about responsibility, that they are needed for their specific role, even how small, they have a part to play. I'm sharing some of their joyful moments with yourselves today.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.