Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Photo booth Inspiration

I had this e-mail conversation with a friend of mine just looking at tweenage parties and one of the items under discussion was the trend towards photo booths and how much fun that could be. This got me thinking on what type of photo booths a person can have and my fingers got to do some walking again to find some inspiration. I'm definitely going to set up a photo booth at the next party I'm going to have. This is one of those things you can do without costing a lot of money. Photos are the memory makers to look back on and the more photos the merrier, especially for kids. Photo booths bring the funness into play and even if we are the grown-ups in the equation it's sometimes good for the soul to be a bit silly sometimes. Here are a few themes to work from.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.