Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Small Apartment Inspiration

I'm thinking small spaces today. I have this little corner in my home that I just don't know what I want to do with. I don't know if you've had one or two of those spaces. I'm at a loss so to speak. There is just so many options, I don't know if I want to make the space into another living room, music room, dining room, den, maybe even in a semi guest / living room with a retractable bed. So today I went searching for a few ideas on what can happen in a small space. I'm quite surprised with the outcome on what I found. I'm sharing a few of my ideas and now I just have to finalize a couple of my thoughts and see what the outcome would be of my little space.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.