Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pajamas and Jam Coffee Shop

Pajamas and Jam was on my friends bucket list of places to be on her visit to Cape Town. When she first told me of this little Coffee Shop in Strand, I did not even know of it's existence and this is me a local. If you are into having that warm vintagie feeling while having your tea and some scrumptious cakes this is totally the place to be. I for one have to compliment the chicken wrap - it was divine.

The entire shop is a feast for your eyes and an inspiration to the senses. While waiting for our lunch we did a tour through the shop. I loved all the "old" stuff. There is just so many nooks and crannies to explore.  I for one tried on some panama hats, my friend did the shoes and they even got a new home. It is such a nice little place to sit back, refresh and relax, especially if you have great friends to share the experience with. If you are ever in the Strand, look it up it's situated in van Zyl Street, Strand.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.