Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Still Life Again

Still Life is just one of my go to places. You know when you have a go to shirt, shoes, dress - well Still Life is then my go to shop for everything decor wise. If I ever need some inspiration I just pop in for a visit and more often than not something would then just speak to me. She has such a variety of things in her shop. I luv the way she presents her photos in these homemade perspex block frames. Her prints are stunning. What's nice she's expanding and has a shops in Hout Bay, Long Street and the Cape Quarter. So there is lotsa places to go browsing/shopping.

 It's like having a bit of the English in town. Luv the pottery/ceramic yarn basket. It's so different than the usual bits and bobs.
 Played around with a couple of rings.
The ring finger ring is my own the rest is just pure playfullness.
Luved her jewelry collection.
 She has such a sweet ceramic selection of cups and milk jugs.
 I luved her latest cushion prints.
Her book bags are the best, such a variety in designs and a little bit of African (Lions matches) nostalgia inbetween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.