Friday, March 8, 2013

Robertson

Robertson is part of Route 62. It is a small little town with a lot of heart. My in-laws live in Robertson and this is usually our go to place for visits, sometimes or rather more often than not I usually bring my bestest friend along for the visit or you could sometimes say she brings me along for the visit.

During these times we go exploring, we usually end up at our spots such as Rose Shop and Spaces. Other times we just take the car and see where it takes us. For one of these moments it took us on a little dirt road up the mountain with beautiful views of Robertson and loaded with photographic possibilities. I'm sharing my photo shoot of the day.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.