Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Art is Beautiful

Art is beautiful and Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's my motto these days. Life is just that ... beautiful.

Ian Panin said that “For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it"

This is so true. He also said "Whether I shall be unfortunate depends also on others; whether I shall be unhappy depends only on myself."


I've been so busy these days, I actually have to tell myself to sit down, take out a pad, pen, paint and create. I realised that you have to take time out for yourself, if you don't you become one super charged stressed out zombie.

What I have realised is that you don't have to be this super artist, it's about the process, about letting your mind go with all its business and just create. Give your self breathing space and a place which is soft to fall.

Through art and creating something from nothing we give ourselves a visual understanding of how we think, feel and what we value. Through our creative process we give a voice to ourselves, through this voice we encourage ourselves and through this encouragement inspire ourselves to do greater things.

Today I just want to encourage and inspire you to pick up that journal, camera and venture forth and explore all things creative. It a conscious decision you have to make to just do it. So I'm hereby saying just do it. You'll see the awards I promise.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.