Friday, July 26, 2013

In My Sketchbook

Inspiration can come from anywhere and everywhere. Some days one just has that compulsion to draw, sketch, paint and create. That's when I grab my A4 notebook and scribble, water colour, draw, paint, you name it, what comes to mind I just do it. It's just the greatest way to get rid off all that clutter running around in your mind. For that hour I just sit down and create, thinking about colour, line, form, paint, quotes and everything that my mind just comes up with. You should try it a great way to get rid off all that stress.

Today I'm sharing a sneak peak of my little exploration this past week and what I've been up to in my sketchbook.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.