Friday, August 2, 2013

Inspirational Friday

It's been such an hectic time in my life, it's as if when I blink the day is gone, it's not that I don't start out planning my month, week and day. Life is just what it is, it happens, when you want it to or not. It's starting to get crazy busy in and around me and through all this traipsing around on this path of lifedom one has to remember the small things, big things, the happiness moments, the moments that keeps you going.

I asked my bestest friend last night if money was no object what would you want for yourself, and she came back with the answer, I want the "perfect" partner who loves me for who I am, to be happy, and to be able to do the things I really would like to do without all the other stuff getting in the way. Through all this to have that peace within oneself. To just know I'm good in all situations.

When I made my list I realised that it's not the "things" that count, it's the emotions, my friends, my family, the way I feel when I get up in the morning, the fact that I can still get up in the morning.

A person I know is in hospital with cancer he's 32 years old, they've cut away everything, he just got married last year, his in ICU and his wife is three weeks away from having a baby. This made me realise that life is very short, very fragile and who knows when it's you.

The sum of all things has made me introspective, re-evaluate to live the best possible life I can live, with honour, integrity, love, happiness and peace with myself and others. That's my mission and vision for myself. It's important to know who you are and what you want, otherwise we all just float around in this sphere of lifedom. This doesn't mean that the bad won't happen, it's how we deal with the bad that's important.

My newish car, my baby I bought in February got semi broken into last night, the entire lock is gone, so now I have to unlock through the passenger side. Previously this would have put me in a total state, today I'm OK, what's done is done, let's just fix it. Done and dusted.

I want to leave you today with a few quotes that inspires me to get moving when I'm at that fork in the road.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.