Monday, September 2, 2013

Spring is in the Air

I've been taking a bit of a blogging holiday for the month of August, all in preparation for all things Springy.
Yet, all preparation aside, the weather we're having, I am still waiting very much in anticipation for all things Springy, I told myself a couple of times, I will not let the weather get me down. I'm going full on out for Spring. It still gets to be a kicker getting out of bed in the mornings, coldish, a couple of joints out of whack, not getting out of bed as fast as fast as what you want to. All this is still not going to take away my joy and happiness that spring can bring, all things fresh, new beginnings.

Got myself all motivated, quoted and geared up for next year. It's the last quarter of the year and things need to happen. Goals to be reached, presents to buy, holidays prepped for, friends to visit, places to see, just so much to do on that to do list. Just can't wait.

 How are your Spring Resolutions coming on..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.