Monday, September 30, 2013

Inspired Walking

One of the greatest ways to get rid of some cobwebs is to just take a walk. There is always a little nook, cranny, corner, spring, dam and all those other little places to just go and take a breath of fresh air.
Walking is a good way to get rid of all of those excess things that we keep pondering about. By just walking it clears those all important airs between our ears and more often than not we usually get home all hyped and ready to go for another little what ever is going to happen moment. Most of the times we tend to get answers to questions when we move from our comfort zones - to see the world from a different view. It's great with the senses and makes us aware of what's around us in the moment.

I'm sharing one of my walks over the weekend. It was such a great time, I got to play with my little phone camera and it was such great fun. Got a little new color in my hair - something to get used to. All violet at the back with red in front with a small little stripe. On my bucket list of things to do, now it's done and dusted.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.