Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Unwrapped

I just found the nicest fabric from Unwrapped.

I'm definitely going to wrap a few goodies of mine in this gorgeous fabric. It is just something totally different. I'm totally into acorns, bought me one of these from Lady Peculiar, been hanging around my neck with flair for quite some time. So when I see anything with acorns in it - just tickles my fancy sometimes in a got to have this mode. I'm sharing some fabric love today - the acorn way.



I enjoy this little piece of rusticness - brings out the farm girl in me -
bare feet, wind in the hair, sunshine on my face. What's not to like.




Here's a little something sweet for all those night owls out there.
Can just imagine something covered with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.