Thursday, February 7, 2013

Creative Evening Menu

I love saving time, being cost effective, but not forgo quality. 

In the past I did create elaborate menus, with all the small little finger foods and nibbles.  Most of the time I had a lot of these nibbles left over. Through time I have found a menu that works for us. It's easy, it's simple, it's quick, it's tried and tested, it's tasty and we all luv it. Just a reminder it's about you having fun with your friends and rushing to and fro from the kitchen. I have everything laid out before my friends arrive buffet style. They just need to sit down with me and have fun. Now and again I'll throw something else in the mix, but my menu usually consists of the following : -
 
 
The Doodle Tutorial can be found here
The Votive Tutorial can be found here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, it is so much appreciated.